Leather Pics and Info Found.

Patrick Martin Patrick Martin" <patrick_martin33@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:16:28 -0600

I got it done through these guys www.classicsofttrim.com I'm sure there's a
local sunroof place or something that will do it for you. It cost me like a
grand but it sucks a lot less than the standard interior.

I wanted the logo on the side of the car in silver and red stitched in the
seat but there were copyright issues and aparently it could only be one
color, but it's growing on me (especially since everything else is black).

I also "riced it out" slightly with what I call the "$15 bling bling"... I
just put 4 red led's (like the dials) under the dash that put a slight red
glow in the footwells.