I sit in a 4-speed Spec V today...

tobinthomas@juno.com tobinthomas@juno.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:53:44 -0600

4- speed huh? Anyhow, the dealer is full of bullshit! I heard the same
line as you did Steve, "He claims they are not marking up (Spec V) prices
with any "dealer markups", but that they are not making any deals either.
 Pay sticker price, and it's out the door." I heard this at the ONLY
dealership that had the Spec V at the time. However, right as I was
walking out the door since I got an offer at another dealership that had
to special order it in for cheaper.... I walked out with a Silver Spec V
for $300 above invoice!!!! Whereas the window sticker is like $3000 above
invoice! Don't get tricked into the fact that the Spec V is a rare car
and no deals can be made on it.......IT CAN!

Tobin Thomas
02 Spec V

ps- "(wondering why my 5'8", 170# body fits better in my '92 classic than
in a         Spec V)"
        I think it really WAS the red interior that was messing with
you!!! haha
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.