tires

Josh Brockman jwb1@cec.wustl.edu
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:15:25 -0600

Whaaat? Where did you pick up these particular misconceptions? Toyos are OEM
on Maximas, fercrissake! They don't sell them because they don't sell them,
it's not like a tire has to be sold through TR for it to be any good! That
said, I think they are a great company and I have been very happy with the
things I have bought from them, but to try to turn someone away from a
product just because they don't sell it is silly. How is the Azenis any more
"retarded" than a Potenza S03, or a Yoko Parada or a Kumho MX? Sure, I
wouldn't try to drive an Azenis in snow, but that sort of goes without
saying. From what I have heard they are an excellent rain tire though. They
wear pretty quickly, but so do any max perfromance types. I will be lucky to
get 12k out of my SP8000s, and they suck at autocrosses to boot! And they
cost a good bit more than the Azenis.

Josh
'91 SE-R