I sit in a 4-speed Spec V today...

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:32:37 -0600

Which Indy dealer was it you went to?  Was it Tom Wood?  That is where I
bought my Spec V.
The salesperson didn't give me any crap either, because likewise I pulled up
in my 98 SE-R with 17's and SERCA sticker :)  I told him up front "don't
give my sales B.S. about the car, I'm going to buy it anyway."  I also told
him that I worked at a Nissan dealer in sales, so I knew all the marketing
gimmick crap (I've quit that job since then though).  But anyway, it was
fairly straight-forward, although he told me they weren't budging on the $2k
over sticker price at that time.  So that's whay I payed...I know, I'm a
sucker.
But anyway...was it a red spec V in the showfloor?  That's what was there
was I bought mine (Dec. 1st).

BTW...I don't live in Indiana...I was just on vacation there when I bought
it.

Torry