I sit in a 4-speed Spec V today...

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:22:06 -0600

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 14:38, Bill wrote:

> Funny, I'm the same size as you, exactly, and I thought the seats were
> extremely comfortable. Especially the lateral support.

I don't think that there's too much difference between the SE seats and
the Spec-V seats, but I really like my SE seats to start with (I am also
5'8" and ~175#).  Between the SE seats and the Classic seats, though,
the Classic has a *really* nice feel.  They're not as plush as the newer
seats, and the driving position is a little more optimal (IMHO) for car
control.

I dont' think it's a Classic vs Spec-V thing, I think it's a B13 vs. B15
thing.  I like mine, but I prefer the Classic as well.  A question,
though; of all of the morons and non-carnuts that are buying the Spec-V,
how many of *them* would prefer the minimalist Classic seats?  Plush
sells.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |