P10 audio info

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:31:08 -0600

With my old Clarion deck I used the Scosche adapter from Crutchfield, cost
me 49.99 IIRC, and it allowed me to run the factory amps with the
aftermarket deck, just like you were talking about.  It has 4 gain controls,
one for each corner, and the part number on the unit is FAI-1A.  My
faceplate and stuff got stolen when someone broke into my car a couple
months back, so i had to swap in my factory deck for the time being.  My
Pioneer replacement deck (DEH-P730) hasn't come in yet, so my harness and
stuff is still sitting here in my room waiting to be installed.  I can take
pictures of it, for anyone who wants to see it.  Hope this helps.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20