archives and h&r springs

Aaron K ser@luminus.cx
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:00:20 -0600

First, I was trying to search the archives for info about H&R springs, but
just searching for "H&R" (no quotes) turns up nothing because that ampersand
seems to be unrecognizable by the search engine.

Anyway, I'm trying to find more information on the H&R springs for my 91
Sentra. I'm currently running AGX shocks with the stock springs because last
year I was autocrossing in stock class. This year I've decide to move to
street prepared, so I'm trying to find a new set of springs (and that
elusive NuTech adjustable rear anti-sway bar), and the H&R ones are the only
ones I can't get much info on.

Can anyone here comment on this setup (AGXs with H&R springs) or the springs
themselves (rate/drop)? I do not want to lower the car too much, especially
if the spring rates aren't high enough to keep the car off of the bump
stops.

Thanks,

Aaron