ECU dyno testing

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:44:39 -0600

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 09:54, George Roffe wrote:

> Kevin J. Hart wrote:

> > Ive wondered why
> > someone doesnt make a patch block that moves the pins around to the right
> > places for the 98's.

> Yep.

> That has been suggested by Rob before.  I'm a bit surprised no one has done
> that.

Someone is.  He goes by JCGator, and he's having trouble with the side
that plugs into the harness.  Either he doesn't know any good supply
houses, or Nissan used a totally effed up connector, but the current
plan is to *CNC*MACHINE* the side of the plug that the harness faces.
This has driven his per-unit cost to $500+, which is totally
unacceptable.  I mentioned doing this months ago, and shortly after that
(I'm *not* taking credit), JC mentioned that he had started working on
it.  If I had a harness in my hands, I know where to get some plugs; I
bet I could do it cheaper, but JC hasn't replied to any of my emails
offering help.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |