ECU dyno testing

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:13:14 -0600

That was what I was thinking you did just didnt remember if you got around
to it or not cause it was sorta busy that weekend.

But maybe its got a different program in it.  I know when we did John's
turbo he said he orderd the ECU with the s4 program yet it didnt have it on
the label, remember.  I swear it idles like it doesnt have the program
either, even tho Chris swore up and down that it had the s4 program in it.
Doesnt hurt to call tho, and possibly send it in to be checked.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)