ECU dyno testing

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:50:07 -0600

Kevin J. Hart wrote:

>When Ben turboed the 98 the harness had to be hacked and personaly
>its a nasty hack i wouldnt do :) then that is me.  Ive wondered why
>someone doesnt make a patch block that moves the pins around to the right
>places for the 98's.  I bet it would sell a bit, requires no research
>since its all the info is easily found, just some soldering knowledge and
>then try to make a block out of old parts or something...oh well

Yep.

That has been suggested by Rob before.  I'm a bit surprised no one has done
that.  Shouldn't be too tough, and a good product for one of the many
cottage businesses that cater to this community.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>