Help me out

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:28:47 -0600

McDaddi007@aol.com wrote:

>Hey guys I need my 2002 G20 to have more horse power.  Does anyone have some
>suggestions?

Well, I know some folks have pointed you in the right direction already.  I
personally pointed you to the G20 forum.  I would highly recommend doing
some research.

We have lots of suggestions on how to make more horsepower, but you need to
figure out generally what you want to do and tell us what your budget
is.  If you want a 200 hp NA car, we can help you do it.  Bring money.  If
you want a 300 hp turbo car,we can help you do it.  Bring more money.  If
you want a 500 hp turbo car, we can even help you with that.  Get a
wheelbarrow, fill it with money, and bring it along.

Best bet is to do the following:

1) tell us your budget
2) tell us if you want NA or turbo, or don't care
3) do some of your own research and get an idea of what can be done and
become an educated consumer

There is plenty of info on SE-R.net, G20 Forum, and the archives of both
this list and the G20 Forum.

For the most part, folks aren't going to invest much time in an answer to
you if you don't do at the very least 1 and 2 above.  You'll get better
info if you do number 3.

BTW, the best thing to do is to make sure your car is properly maintained
and tuned before modifying it if you want to get the best bang for your buck.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>