ECU dyno testing

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:37:54 -0600

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 00:43, Kevin J. Hart wrote:

> Nice data...

Friggin' A.

> Not bad for that G20 ecu.  If all is good on that one that appears to be a
> quick easy bang for the buck mod if you cant afford the JWT.

The one thing I don't comprehend is why the P10 is so much better tuned
than the B14.

Eric:

You mentioned that the P10 and B14 ECUs were each tested at 17* and 19*,
so are we to assume that the OEvsG20 images are the best of each?  What
gave you best output respectively, btw?

Also, how did the harness stuff workout?  Did you do the JWT-specified
harness mod for their ECU?  Did the stock ECU run on the modified
harness?  Did the stock/jwt/g20 trip a MIL under any scenario?  I think
it'd be really cool if you could compile all of this data into a proper
article for the SE-R.net page; this OBD-II stuff is going to come up
again more and more as B15s are filtered down into the hands of people
my age. :)

> But thats your same JWT ECU isnt it?  The one that says S4 program on it?

Yikes.  That should probably way skew the data harvested...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |