Nissan bashing

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:54:49 -0600

At 03:40 PM 1/17/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Here is a dealer selling a car that has been fixed as new.  They wanted
>18,166 for it.  There is a dealer that will never get my business.

Lisa bought her NX back in 94 as a "demo" model with a few K miles on
it.  It looked pristine sitting in the showroom, so when I noticed the blue
over spray on the rear spring and strut, I didn't think much of it.  The
alarms should have gone off!

Turned out the rear corner had been crunched, and they didn't mention
it.  Per Ohio law, dealers are required to disclose any repairs on a "new"
car costing over $400.  They claimed it was under the limit, but they must
have calculated the parts and labor as "free" (their own guys, right) to
scrape under that.  The paint on the rear bumper has never been right, and
there are big chunks of paint that have peeled off the plastic bumper skin.

This was from Castruci Auto Mall in Dayton, Ohio.  They re schiester,
rip-off artist, dishonest, scum sucking, assholes.  NEVER buy anything from
them.  Oh yeah - their parts counter charges retail plus 15% for everything.

  -Wayne Cox
     '92 SE-R  SERiously F**cked front end
        '91 NX2k quick beater  '93NX2k  Lisa's