MY G20

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:15:39 -0600

McDaddi007@aol.com wrote:

>IM TRYING TO GET MY NEW 2022 G20 TO HAVE MORE HORSES.  CAN ANYONE GIVE ME
>SOME GOOD ADVICE....

Sure.  All caps is considered shouting on the Internet, but I'm sure you
were unaware.  Don't sweat it though, just take the caps lock off.

Also, Larry Weeks, the list Benevolent Dictator, doesn't allow attachments
to the list (addressing your next message).  Just post a URL or offer it
privately so 1,000 people don't have to get it.

BTW, your's must be quite the prototype.  Does it come with a Mr. Fusion
Home Reactor?  I they should be available by 2022. :-P

Actually, there are a number of things you can do to a 2002 G20.  You might
want to also joint the G20 forum at:

<http://64.21.5.141/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=e5090a11a9c28851f87472ae1b0dfb4e&forumid=201>

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>