95-2000 tranny to fit a B13.????

Ted Schmidt schmidt_fun@hotmail.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:51:43 -0600

<Hi Lm,
<         I don't have access to any other source and i would like to <have
<someone's help in letting me know if a 95-2000 1.6L and 2.0L can fit a <B13
<SE-R?
<I know that the 1.6L can fit the B13 but i don't know about the newer <yrs.
<Thank you.

When I was doing my 1.6l swap to my 2.0l swap on my 91 Sentra I put on a 96
200sx se-r and it fit perfectly.  I had a j-spec engine with aftermarket
axles.  I would assume all other 200sx se-r even the ones without lsd would
fit since they have common axlesa and it bolts up to the same tranny.  If
this helps you have a 92 tranny with great internals just a bad case.  Let
me know if you need it.

Ted Schmidt