sr20Development

Joel Ward joelw@mcdirect.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:12:16 -0600

I went down to sr20development last night and WOW. They have this beat
up, pull this bailing wire to pop the hood, painted headlight, E model
sentra that looks like a close up shot of the TPAH. I stared stupidly
for a full 5 seconds before Chris said "nothings registering huh?" and
then I saw the obvious NEO VVL badge on the valve cover... If you
haven't seen and heard the NEO VVL it is awesome!
Combine a $100 beat up E model sentra have Chris throw in a neovvl and
you have an awesome cheap track car! HMMM

Joel W.
Random Thoughts Racing
Rear STB's
B13/14 Power steering eliminator