Last coilover install question

Jay Whitely jwhitely2000@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:23:19 -0600

Hello again,

I just finished adjusting the Motivational coilovers.
I noticed that after getting the two front heights
even with each other and the rear heights even with
each other, the perches are in very different places
on the collar on each side.

For example, with a fender height in the front of 24
5/16" (2" drop), the left perch is half way down the
collar and the right one is at the very top of the
collar.

What's up with that?

The same goes for the rear as well.

Lastly, even after setting the GC camber plates all
the way positive, the tires still look they lean in
more than they should. There still appears to be a
fair amount of negative camber.

I have only lowered the car 2" front and rear, using
the ride heights specs listed in my FSM.  These are
300/200 springs, 8" long, GC plates, and Motivational
rear upper mounts.

Any advice is appreciated,

=====
Jay Whitely