Spec V and Nissan bashing

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:46:49 -0600

Weirdest thing is...they are sitting at the dealer lots and no one is buying
em. My local dealer had about 15 SE-Rs last time I checked and 9 of em where
Spec Vs. They had one in the showrom with a leather kit, it looked very nice
instead of the goofy red interior. It has SE-R embroided into the backrest
with a red R and they even did the door panel inserts in leather..no more
red cheap materials. They wanted 2000 bux for the leather kit, car wasn't
all that loaded- no RF stereo and it was like 20K bux. I only saw 2 Spec Vs
on the street and it might have been the same one both times- it was also
the one I beat the shit out of on the test drive and then street raced in my
Maxima- U guess who won :) I would wait about 5 more months and buy one
cause they will be giving em away at that point. The 02 Altimas and Maximas
are flying off the lots thou !
Mike Jez
01 Max plenty of goodies- 4 sale
93 SE-R Turbo