Spec V and Nissan bashing

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:33:02 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 01:36, NX 2000 wrote:

> The Spec V uses 75-90 GL4 gear oil.  So first oil change and tranny fluid
> change is done.

Sorry 'bout your troubles.  Sucks being a guinea pig, doesn't it?

> My 80-100 watt Hella bulbs melted the left harness but not on the right
> harness.  Oh well, my next project is an HID conversion.

DON'T DO IT.  The B15 light housings are almost entirely inadequate for
anything over stock wattage.  The fact that you melted your harness
suprises me; most people distort the housings first.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |