ABS brake fluid ?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:05:18 -0600

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 18:31, John Tumas wrote:

> Is there a difference between ABS brake fluid & standard brake fluid

I've never heard of ABS fluid, aside from finding stickers on bottles
saying something to the effect of "NOW! Safe for ABS Braking Systems!".

> number of ABS specific fluids coming out , &  Motul 600 says on the bottle
> that it can be run in anything.

I like Valvoline SynPower brake fluid, since it's characteristics are
very similar to Motul 600 and it's a lot easier to get ahold of around
here.  I don't track (yet), so that 30* isn't imperitive to *me*.  Why
do you ask?

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |