Stock Wheels

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:48:09 -0600

In a message dated 1/13/2002 11:19:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cowboydren@yahoo.com writes:

> Anyone know the exact weight of stock SE-R 14" wheels

> Heavier than a 14" SSR Competetition, but lighter than anything made by
> Niche?  Seriously, I was quite ready to prove that a little bit of
> searching could answer this question.  Well, I've searched a little bit,
> and not found a definitive answer.

Thanks Cowboydren for the info.......I'v been searching also but with no
definate results so I'll figure between 16 to 17 LBS for now. When it comes
time for new wheels I'll be looking for lighter that stock. Seems like Axis
15" VPD's (12LBS) could be good,and are a reasonable price. Also great site
you gave here. Definately will use for the future.