Alignment settings

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:57:39 -0600

>They set the negative camber as close to -1.5 like I asked them to but the
>adjustment is all the way out.  Is there something wrong with mine?

All I can tell you is that with a similar setup and a 1.5 inch drop I had to
slot my struts.  It seems the GC plates will not adjust enough to correct a
major change in height.  BTW I have had no problems with slotting the
struts.  I just elongated the top hole to allow me to pull it out and then
used the GC plates to fine tune.

>should I worry about the SAI & Angle settings being so far off?

All my other settings were within factory so I can't help with this.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra Se
GC kit+plates, Koni's