Wierd Dyno results

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 01:40:58 -0600

On Sat, 2002-01-12 at 23:58, vze2c7vc@verizon.net wrote:

> I went to rosenauto sports today and dynoed my car.  The results I got
> where kind of strange.

The first finger I'd point would be at those Nology wires.  Go get a set
of Nissan wires first, re-dyno, and I'd bet my next paycheck you'll be
fine.  You may need to adjust your advance (there is such a thing as too
much of a good thing), but I'm just a monkey.  You should probably make
a couple of dyno runs running everything from 18* down to 14* with a
tank of 91 octane.

You mentioned poor fuel economy...Monkey math says that cooler (denser)
air should improve your economy, lending itself to sensors working more
accurately.  My cars have always become more efficient down to about
30*.  Again, I'm just a monkey.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |