*Final* G20 ECU Questions

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 02:26:02 -0600

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 21:08, Brian Jones wrote:
> >  - The '94-96 G20 ECU is OBD-II compliant.

> Hmm..is the 93.5 OBD-II as well?

A G20 god should answer this, but I bet that the answer is in the O2
sensors.  If it has one after the cat (in the b pipe), it's probably
OBD-II.

> I think its 7250 for AT and 7500 for MT if i remember correctly? :)

You know, I was just talking to a B15/SE/ATX owner the other day about
his transmission.  Seems that even though his fuel cut is at 6700 just
like mine, he's rarely hit it due to the shift points of the
transmission.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |