Non ser, things that make no sense

Derrick Stikeleather dstikeleather@bellsouth.net
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:44:51 -0600

> Yeah right...

> What extensive street racing coverage is there in SCC
> besides one remark in Scott's column, I think once?

There hasn't exactly been any "extensive street racing coverage" in SCC, but
every now and then you get the unmistakable feeling that a sentence is
geared to make you think of stoplight racing.

I'm a big fan of SCC and it's technical articles (I only get it for the
articles:)) and the effort that a few staffers put into downing street
racing.

Of course, this is really all trivial, considering that movies like Fast and
Furriest can reach more people in all it's Hollywood glory.  I just thought
I'd mention it.  I didn't mean for you to feel like I was coming down so
hard on it all.  I'm sorry about that.

Derrick Stikeleather

Cancel my subscription?!  Are you insane?! :-)