300Z on the cover of SCC

jason wolfe jason_a_wolfe@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:10:30 -0600

Maybe someone on the list (Mike Kojima, maybe) can help answer this
question. On the cover of SCC (the one with the USCC coverage), there is a
300ZX. If you look closely, you can see an intercooler on either side
through the small openings in the front fascia. But look at the main
radiator opening in the center--there appears to a dark rectangular plate
with two silver circles on it. You can see it even more clearly in the
pictures in the write-up on it. What is that? I can not, for the life of me,
think of what that plate could possibly be. If any knows, or cares to
speculate, I would love to hear it.

JWolfe