Possible high rate, OEM type spring deal

Chris Scarpulla sr20de@optonline.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:09:44 -0600

Peter Jackson wrote:
 Has anyone talked to Hyperco about 300/200 springs?
 Peter J 96 SE-R

Pete,

Unfortunately Hyperco isn't planning on doing a B14 spring. They've decided
to stick with their core business which is 'real race cars', and won't be
entering the street performance market. That said, since they have already
made a B13 fitment, and have all the engineering data, they *may* make
another run of B13 springs, but in the higher rate that so many of us are
looking for.

I've been in touch with Kelly at Hyperco, and he's going to try to fit us
in. Here's his latest message to me, from 1/8.

****
Chris,
I have not forgot,  I am flat out on NASCAR/Daytona projects but plan to
hook up with you soon and we'll see if we can't make this work.  Thanks for
your patience.
Kelly
****

Cheers,