240SX steering wheel swap (also applicable for SER's)

Alex Samardzich rwd_sr20det@importnut.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:43:32 -0600

> > I'm very pleased with the results of my work.  The cruise control and
horn
> > work flawlessly and it all looks great.  Let me know what you think.

> Neat stuff, chief.  I especially liked the buttons for cruise, but your
> configuration is a little different from mine.  I have four buttons on
> the wheel (On/Off, Cancel, Accel/Resume and Coast/Set [I think, though I
> *know* I have four buttons]).  For me, the cancel button is a loss,
> since depressing the clutch has the same effect without jerking the car
> forward.:)  That whole site is getting bookmarked...

Thanks for the compliments!  I'm glad that I'm able to provide useful
information.  Makes the time I spend drumming up these ideas worth it.

Four buttons for cruise?  Dang.  I was going to leave out the cancel button.
If you looked at the circuit diagram, you would notice that it isn't a big
deal.  In fact, if you were hell bent on a cancel function, you could press
both the resume and set buttons together.

Again, thanks for the compliments.

-Alex

-'95 Civic GSR Coupe
-'95 240SX SE