Pivot A:F Gauges

Joe Stewart jstewart@eCompanyStore.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:51:23 -0600

> And how much do you actualy use it?

Haven't blown a motor running lots of boost, etc. (30 PSI). You can rough
tune a car with it, but not fine tuning. O2 sensor sucks for tuning, don't
get me wrong, but it can tell the difference between "blow me up lean" and
not.

Think of it as an idiot gauge, kinda like an oil light. You start making
serious HP and things happen fast. Seeing a different colored light than you
are used to is awesome for catching a lean condition.

And for the record I think George is crazy for not having a boost gauge. One
loose vacuum line that falls off or splits, BOOM.

-Jay