240SX steering wheel swap (also applicable for SER's)

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:06:24 -0600

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 09:59, Alex Samardzich wrote:

> I'm very pleased with the results of my work.  The cruise control and horn
> work flawlessly and it all looks great.  Let me know what you think.

Neat stuff, chief.  I especially liked the buttons for cruise, but your
configuration is a little different from mine.  I have four buttons on
the wheel (On/Off, Cancel, Accel/Resume and Coast/Set [I think, though I
*know* I have four buttons]).  For me, the cancel button is a loss,
since depressing the clutch has the same effect without jerking the car
forward.:)  That whole site is getting bookmarked...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |