2003 Convention

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:51:37 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 20:03, KIERAN A. LAVIN wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, mike kojima wrote:

> > I wonder if KC can support a track event?

> I don't know much about the track or anything, but there's Heartland Park
> out there.  One Lap usually makes a stop there so it can't be all *THAT*
> bad

That's the venue we have in mind.  Heartland Park is a nice track.  It
has multiple configurations (varying from 1.7 to 2.5 miles, IIRC), a
good surface, and is highly technical.  I was roaming the paddock last
year at OLOA, and I didn't talk to a single driver that wasn't
positively impressed by how technically demanding the course is.  It's
really a shame that the track doesn't get used more often!

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |