det swap

Farid Gamero fgnx2k@msn.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:29:24 -0600

Thanks for the good advice. The majoryty of the e-mails i got were saying
that i should make sure that i know what i am doing. i hope i do since i do
work on cars for a living. So i have a shop where to do it at and the tools.
My majority of concern was on wiring, and IC location, plumbing. Some people
told me i would need a down pipe, Would i have to make my own or could i
purchase one? Thee only thing my shop is short on is a welder. all we have
is a acetelyne torch that we use for cutting a brazing with copper.TIA

Farid