[SERCAmembers] 2002 National Convention Update!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:28:48 -0600

I just wanted to tell you guys that I think you are
doing a great job and I am sure that this will be the
best convention ever.  It will be hard to beat this
one for sure.

Conventions are getting so good that they are
seriously a high point in my life every year.  I have
so much fun at them.

I encourage everyone that is sitting on the fence to
go.  To help the planners of this event, I urge
everyone to register now, not at the last minute.  As
the orgainizier of the first two conventions, I can
tell you how hard people that sign up at the last
minute or at the event make it for the planners.
Probably anyone that has been involved with setting up
one of these large events will tell you how hard
slackers make it, from not getting enough food, shirts
and track spaces to risking thousands in personal
money to reserve venues and up front money praying
that people will show up.

So for the courtesy of the people involved in pulling
off this great event, go online and register right now
and send those checks in.  It is real hard work to get
something like this off the ground so lets make it
easier.

Mike