2003 Convention

Rob Cadle robcadle@hotmail.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:10:40 -0600

Jim Wright <wrightj@apple.com> wrote:

>I'd suggest that the local groups talk amongst themselves, and if they want
>to make a bid for hosting the 2003 convention, let them put something
>together and present it to the list.  If we have multiple choices, we can
>discuss the merits of each, vote if necessary, etc.

YES.  Jim, thank you, this is exactly what I would like to see.  If you want
to host the Convention for 2003, speak up now.  This is not a chance to say
'why don't we have it in place X'.  No.  If YOU want to serve as the primary
host for the Convention, and YOU (as in YOU PERSONALLY) want to spearhead
the campaign, speak up now, and get ready to submit a proposal.

If nobody else submits a proposal, then Brad will host the Convention in KC
in 2003.

Rob