got turned down for an alignment

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:48:12 -0600

> Subject: got turned down for an alignment

>   I just got turned down by a local auto shop for an
> alignment because he says the center thingy on the
> alignment rack will hit my Stillen GTR bumper of my
> recently lowered car.  Is this a common problem?

I ran across this allot after my eibach/tocikrap set up first got put on.
Everyone including the stealer (oops I meant dealer) was turning me back.
Ran across some guys in a NTB and they hooked me up.

> problem....you think Pep boys or Meineke will say the
> same thing?

Probably so, unless they have someone there who is familiar with lowered
cars on staff. Your best bet is probably to call around until you find
someone willing to do it.  Joel

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net