Fast and Furious

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:12:32 -0600

On 1/8/02 12:03 PM, "Jon Pennington" <cowboydren@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Um, it was a 3.5" disk (Office Space). :]

Ok, I wasn't talking specifically about Office Space (funny movie though,
even more so considering it was filmed here in Austin and we use the same
office furniture here, so it's always a hoot when it comes on).

And besides, that was just a mismash of Mac and PC hardware depending on the
shot, and switching from the Mac GUI to the C:> prompt was always good for a
laugh.  I've never heard for sure, but I've got to believe that Mike Judge
did all of that deliberately to give the techies an extra laugh.

But yes, that was a 3.5" disk.  ;)