Nissan in Motosports and Aftermarket...

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:54:57 -0600

> Mostly, I was just thinking of aftermarket parts support.  So much of
> SE-R development is done by tiny independent shops it's just sad.

Well that is true, but the SE-R was never in a high level of racing like
Suburu with the WRC where that kind of stuff was needed.  Nissan does have
available fiberglass body panels for both SE-R and 200sx tube frame GT cars
as well as the NX brake upgrade and even a different VLSD. So there is parts
out there.  The NISMO Japan catalog has tons of parts, but mostly for Sylvia
and Skylines.  And I am sure if you have the $10k or so you can pick up one
of those nifty Sequential from the shifters from the BTCC cars.  NISMO is
coming to America in the fall supposedly with a lot of parts for the Spec V
and SE-R, including exhaust, headers, springs/stuts and even a body kit.  So
it looks like Nissan is trying to get back to the enthusiasts!

Lee