Finally got a J-spec SR20DE for the XE!!!

Greyson Crowe GCrowe@itd.state.id.us
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:54:19 -0600

Ok so it's not the greatest, but I managed to trade my VW rabbit parts for
the SR swap my friend bought 2 years ago.  It's a J-spec SR20DE, G20 tranny,
New Flywheel, new ACT stage 3? clutch, axels, ECU/wiring harness, and has
power steering pump/alt.  The rest I still need to get, and I need to figure
out how to keep my AC.  I'll be roaming the junkyars to get my misc items.
It also has a bent Fuel Rail, but thats no biggie, but should I go stock or
aftermarket?  Man I'm just excited, probably will wait a couple monthes to
do the swap cause I'd like to get a Hotshot header, JWT ECU, and some cams.
Still undecided on what cams though.  If anyone is parting a sr20 out let me
kno cause I need lots of misc parts like MAF,hoses,front
mount,etc..etc...and some performance parts as well. : )
Thanx again,
Greyson
94 XE 4 door