Fast and Furious

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:20:57 -0600

Cause the movie was little bogus...Motec exhaust ?? hmm the RX-7 didn't
sound like a rotary at all...that and the Eclipse had a Neon 2.0L motor in
it and not even turbo. Maxima wasn't supercharged eighter when they had the
hood up yet the blower noise was there.. I like how a NON turbo Supra all
the sudden becomes a big turbo supra... and has problems blowing a pos
Ferrari away. yet keeps up with a 9 second Mopar at the end and beats
it....movie for riceboys...its a good movie but for people who know
something about imports and been in the game for a while we know what is
true and what is BS.
Mike Jez