Misc. Car Parts

Andy Makim makima@MacEwan.ca
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:32:21 -0600

My Apologies to everyone who has replied to this original email.

The following day I was stricken with a nasty infection in my sinuses.

But to the news you wnat to hear about. I personally am unable to send photos
of the cars because of a recent break-in and the wreckers, I have arranged
with them to handle your email and photo requests of any parts any of you may
desire.

If you call or email, be sure to ask for Jarod.

Once again, the cars that are parting out are:

'93 NX1600
??? NX2000
'96 200SX SE-R

Parts like the little cubby cover on the NXens centre console are not for sale
seperately, rather the entire console is for sale.

I believe the NX2000 has rear-end damage and unsure whether the rear brakes
are intact, again photos can be emailed at request.

Here is the contact info and besre to ask for Jarod, tell him Andy sent you.

HonDaToy Automotive Ltd.
14325 - 114 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T5M 2Y8
Voice: (780)453-6711
Canada Toll Free: 1-800-661-3957
email: parts@hondatoy.com

Once again, I apologise to everyone who had an interest in the parts and for
me not getting back to you all.

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE