Adjustable Stillen bar for 98 Sentra SE

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:33:42 -0600

Now that I can't get the N-tech stuff I am still looking for some sway bars.
  I can get the suspension technique stuff for about $230 a set but really
want adjustability.  I called Stillen and they have an adjustable rear bar
for $240.  I would still end up spending about $130 for the front bar.  My
question is... 1)  How well do the ST bars work with my Koni and Ground
Control 300/200 setup?  2)  Is the adjustability really worth the extra
money for a street driven car?  Does anyone have any experience with this
adjustable bar from stillen?  My current setup handles well but understeer
is the primary balance.  I would like a more neutral car.  Also, I just
realized that I could buy stiffer rear springs for the difference in price
on the adjustable bar.  I think they only run about $55 a piece.  Thanks in
advance.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra Se
Ground Control kit with 300/200 springs, Ground Control Camber/Caster
plates, Koni struts, lowered about 1.5 inches.