WRX now JUN!!!

Craig Damaschi damaschi@snet.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:23:57 -0600

Rob forgot to say that he is currently developing parts for JUN that will be
tested on a certain White SE-R. After that he said he wants to get familiar
with the VG30DET motor that is used in 1993 Saphire Blue 300ZXTT that are
located in New Britain CT.  I just know he wants to put one of those VG30
heads on a flow bench.  :-)

Craig "JUN"  Damaschi
1991 SE-R  (sleeping in the JUN batcave this winter)
1992 Sentra E   (WITH A 4 SPEED) looking to go out tonight when there is
more snow on the ground to play like a little kid in the SNOW
1993 300ZX TT  awaiting my OZ racing wheels this week and yes I will use JUN
cams and valvesprings in this motor
Too many wristwatches to list!!!!!
2002 Gunnar Road frame made from Reynolds 853 Tubing that is TIG welded
2000 Nissan X-Terra  (wifes car)  I should steal the bottom end out of the
wifes car for use in a motor build up for the Z!!!
Hooked on Super Touring cars with V8's from australia now that BTCC is lame
now!!!
Gotta love half naked women at the local nudie bars!!!!!
And yes DSM's and German cars bite the big weenie!!!!