spec v parts

Soonthorn, Marvin STG2(SW) (HAYLER) mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:25:43 -0600

> I"ve got 2500 miles on mine and want to change a few pieces.  Have'nt been
> able to find anybody with parts for the 2.5 yet.  I am looking for ecu
> (redline), exhaust, intake and shifter upgrades.  Anybody have any success
> finding parts yet?  Thanks.

	Currently, there are limited aftermarket parts for the Spec V. ECU
is definitely not out yet, but you can still customize your own exhaust.
Intake I believe that AEM has an application out already and it's showing
some good gains. NISMO is stated to have aftermarket parts available later
on this year for the Spec V as there continues to be more and more things
come out. I've also heard talks about a supercharger. Anyone else chime in
on more details? =)

	Marvin
	'00 B15 SE with mods