WRX

Robert Legere rlegere@snet.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:49:25 -0600

>Hey Bob where's your Courage!!  I know your probably twitching to do
>something radical.

*****I've got enough projects as it is. The WRX is a great daily driver but
unless it's gutted and lightened it would make a lousy track car. I'm not
into the drag racing thing either. Besides, I've got enough on my plate with
an ITB car I'm building now, a vintage rally car, a Pro-Rally car, building
the 514 CI big block stroker for my towing rig, and building a car trailer
from scratch. I still haven't finished my chassis jig yet either, and when
that's done I can also get back to work on my semi-tube frame hillclimb car.
In fact I just swapped out a blown dually rear axle in an F-350 plow truck
today, in preparation for our snow storm tonight. I'm tired! Those damn
things weigh about 250 lbs!

Bob