WRX

Robert Legere rlegere@snet.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:44:39 -0600

>exhaust).  The WRX is much quicker overall SOTP than my SE-R...despite the
>WRX being hampered by a ~3100lb curb weight and a pretty big 1-2
>transmission gap

*****The WRX is definitely quicker in any straightline contest of speed over
an SE-R, but my own 1.6 '91 Sentra with NO swaybars and rally springs
(275/225 lb) and 195/50-15 Pirelli P7000's will kick my (stock) WRX's ass on
any twisty paved road. The Suby is heavy, and has a lot of body roll, and
not any particularly good grip. The Sentra exudes confidence, I can hang the
car ALL the way out and it always comes back in line. Not to mention the
steering has a much better feel under duress.

Bob