B13 SE-R parts available after 10 years.....

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:15:25 -0600

Omer Farooq Khan wrote:

>If anyone can figure out how to get a new one here in the states please shed
>some light on the matter.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but don't expect them to be a direct
bolt-on affair.  I have a JDM Primera bumper cover and it attaches
completely differently from the USM bumper cover.  I'm completely confident
I can figure out how to mount it once I have a full day to dink around with it.

So, like I said, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade.  Just warning
that there will be plenty of things that will have to be worked out to do a
decent install (most likely).

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>