B13 SE-R parts available after 10 years.....

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:19:22 -0600

OK, after 10 years inot production and numerous body kits and virtually
everything for the B14 and up the B13 is getting the props they deserve.
Mexican headlights are the desired front end improvement that b13's needed.
Now I find out that there are short bumpers (ala BMW) for the Sunny. With
integerated foglights. Someone even went as far as to photoshop the tow
together.
Guys here are scheming on getting them real soon. As for that SR20DE parts and
accessories store, I am going to ask the owner for permission to give his
e-mail addess here. He is a distributer of the Mexican headlights. I hear
Mossy Nissan has them cheap though. But the short bumpers are a different
story.
This is the current thread link below:
http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11175

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html