Help Me Decide

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 02:43:13 -0600

Ok I've got two options, at least I think ;)

Option A:
C2/C3 cams w/ springs
11:1 compression
JWT ECU
91 head w/short intake runner
Cam gears

Option B:
S4 cams
95 or 91 head w/short intake runner

I need help deciding. Option A is what I would like to do(who wouldnt), but
im trying to decide if its really worth it.  From the dyno charts ive seen
the difference between c2/c3 combo vs s4 is ~5hp CMIIW.  Plus i would have
to buy cam gears to adjust the c2/c3 cams to make the most power (dyno time
= $).

If someone could show me more comparisons b/w S4 and c2/c3 it would really
help thanks.  Cause if the difference if 10-15whp than that would probably
sway me towards option A.

BTW, im looking to get 160+whp with option B, and 170whp+ with option A.

Please let me know what you guys think i should do....

Louis Rosanova
95 200SX SE-R
HS Header Gen 3, UR 4 Pulley, 92 Intake Cam, Place Racing CAI, S/S, G20 ECU
148.4whp 134.7torque