speedvision world challenge

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:24:17 -0600

> >I'm always amazed at how much faster a National class driver is than a
> >regional driver.  I think it's amazing that the track record for IT cars
> >in a lot of regions is no faster than the record for the equivalent SS
car.

Well I know for a fact Barry has brought his SSC to a Regional Race, without
even bothering to Qualify, starting all the way in the back (with a bunch of
other classes too) and winning SSC. I've also heard Neal Sapp has don the
same.  Most of the Runoff's drivers are faster then their Regional only
counterparts.   But obviously there is a few fast regional guys that don't
have the money for national, but generally the national guys are faster.

Lee