Crewing for a Race

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:16:56 -0600

Bill Ellenburg, SKRRacing@aol.com wrote:

>Did I read that right George, all the College girls we can handle?

Yep.  You have to pick them up though. :-)

>I live in Bedford,Tx....whens the next race?

Whoa.  Cool.  I'm in the area quite a bit.  Are you on the Texas SE-R list?

>I should mention that I work for Nabisco and always have a bunch of snacks
>in the car. Does that help qualify me for Crew Status?

Damned straight. :-)  I'll buy the beer (after the race).

Oh, next race....  Not sure yet.  I was going to race next weekend, but I
had too much going on.  As of today I found out I'll have to be out of town
for work anyway.  I have to get with Grover and see which races he wants to
do so I can figure out what ones I'll do.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>